Do any of these feel true for you?
- I'm discouraged, having been on countless diets only to find myself back to where I started.
- I turn to food when stressed and find myself emotionally eating and bothered by uncontrollable food cravings.
- I feel addicted to high-fat and sugary foods, and despite firm, resolve I am unable to say no.
- I find myself in a cycle of self-sabotage with food and weight that negatively impacts my health, self-esteem, relationships, and career.
- I feel disappointed in myself and have even begun to think that there is something wrong with me or my body.
"Maria offers a safe environment to work through deep issues. I always knew that it wasn't just about what and when I eat and how much I exercised.
There were deeper reasons why I held onto weight and why I put it on in the first place... I had some major breakthroughs, and we did deep work together... I feel a freedom that is priceless."
- Amber Rae
"Working with Maria with a life-changing experience. Areas I had blocked were accessed faster than anything else I have tried. I experienced massive shifts after each session. I felt completely safe and seen which allowed me to process some very painful experiences with much more ease than I could have ever anticipated.
I would recommend Maria's services to absolutely anyone truly ready to make serious changes in their lives."
- Ren Hurst
"Once I started working with Maria, I quickly started feeling calmer and learned how to get out of flight or fight mode and calm myself down without food.
I learned how to give my emotions a voice and not judge them, and I stopped resorting to food to stuff my feeling.
I highly recommend working with Maria to anyone who feels stuck in unhealthy self-sabotaging behavior patterns and is ready to heal from the inside out and live a life of joy, purpose, and fulfillment."
- Lilly Saouli
"Maria is the best health coach that I have ever worked with, and believe me, I've had a few. I was abused by my dad, when I was a child. I stuffed it way down. As a result of our work together, I have stopped binging and purging, and doing other destructive behaviors.
I feel my self-worth and I'm learning to love myself. I could never thank her enough for her genuine love and kindness. She has also taught me how to eat, without guilt. Love you, Maria! Thank You! "
- Lori Zee
How would your life be different if you were free of uncontrollable food cravings, emotional eating,
and in charge of your eating behavior and weight?
If you know the pain and frustration of on-again, off-again dieting and are ready to step
into good health and wellbeing, you are in the right place.
Permanent weight loss and body confidence are a result
of a change in one's thinking and behaviors.
The good news is that it is possible to change destructive patterns
regardless of where you are now.
Are you ready to:
- Enjoy food, be nourished, feel satisfied, and eliminate the need to overeat, allowing you to let go of excess weight with ease?
- Break the destructive pattern of stress and emotional eating and stop stuffing yourself with excess food instead of nurturing your emotional self?
- Take charge of your day-to-day thoughts and actions and finally be free of uncontrollable food cravings?
- Clear stress patterns that keep you stuck and unable to achieve and maintain your health and fitness goals?
- Upgrade your self-image. Enjoy your body. Feed it nourishing foods and pleasurable movement out of self-respect?
- Make peace with your past and live life with success?
Hi, I'm Maria LiPuma
I have been helping health-conscious women overcome challenges with food, weight, and body image for the past 25 years.
I struggled with food, weight & body image, addictive behaviors, and low self-esteem for years. I know first-hand the physical and emotional pain of countless attempts to be at peace with food and reach and maintain a healthy weight. I longed to get on with my life with confidence and self-respect.
Motivated by my desire to end the strife and make peace in these areas, I became obsessed with learning everything I could to solve this problem.
You see, I believe that human beings should not have to live in so much pain and struggle.
Driven by my desire to find answers, I persevered, learned a lot, and finally found the keys to freedom. As a result, I now maintain a healthy weight without feeling deprived, enjoy food freedom, and optimum body confidence and self-respect. Although this wasn't always the case, I fit into my clothes from season to season and enjoy good health and an active lifestyle.
It is disheartening to see many women challenged with these same issues. As a result, I have been committed to helping women go beyond destructive patterns and transform their relationship with food, weight & their body image into experiences of freedom, peace, and success.
I look forward to you joining me!
Transform your challenges with food, weight & body image into experiences of personal growth, freedom, peace & success!